1. Canada Canada is the best country in the world, according to US News. The country has a population of 37.6 million and a GDP of $1.74 trillion.
The country has a reputation for welcoming immigrants. Justin Trudeau is the current prime minister of Canada.
2. Japan Japan has a population of 126 million people and it is one of the world’s most literate and technically advanced nations in the world.
The Asian country has a GDP of $5.08 trillion. Japan blends its ancient traditions with aspects of Western life.
. 3.Germany is the most populous nation in the European Union. It has a population of 83.1 million and a GDP of $3.86 trillion.
4. Switzerland takes the number 4 spot on the list of overall best countries in the world after being displaced by Canada.
The country has a population of 8.57 million and a GDP of $703 billion. It is one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
5. Australia maintained the 2020 ranking by remaining on the same spot. It has a GDP of $1.40 trillion and a population of 25.4 million.
6. United States is the world’s most dominant economic and military power. The North American country recently had a change in government and it’s currently led by Joe Biden. It has a population of 328 million people and a GDP of $21.4 trillion.
7. New Zealand is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean southeast of Australia.
It was number 11 in 2020. The country has a population of 4.92 million and a GDP of $207 billion.
8. United Kingdom, a very developed nation, sits on the number 8 spot. Its GDP stands at $2.83 trillion (N1,081,060,000,000,000) and the country has a population of 66.8 million.
9. Sweden is one of the largest countries in the European Union by landmass. There are 10.3 million in Sweden, a country with a GDP of $531 billion.
10. The Netherlands was number 9 in 2020 and now sits on the number 10 spot. The country has a population of 4.92 million and a GDP of $207 billion.
Read More News HERE.