Day two of the 22nd edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs) happened at the Accra International Conference Center (AICC) on Saturday, June 26, into the next day, Sunday, June 27.
As expected, celebrities arrived looking glamorous in their best outfits to grace the red carpet on the second day of the two-day event.
The night also saw thrilling performances from the rapper Eno Barony, singer Efya, rapper Sarkodie, rapper Kwesi Arthur, singer Mr. Drew, and a few others.
1. For her red carpet appearance, VGMA22 Artiste of the Year, Diana Antwi Hamilton, rocked a white gown and enhanced her looks with a small tiara.
2. Rapper Eno Barony arrived in a beautiful gown showing off skin.
3. KiDi’s eye-catching stone-encrusted tux with fine cuts was another breathtaking style moment.
. 4. Singer Hajia4reall glows in her dress designed with embroidery.
5. Gyakie won hearts with her flowing gown on the red carpet at the VGMA22.
6. Nana Akua Addo beams in a high fashion dress.
7. Red carpet hosting duties by Elikem Kumordzie with swag.
8. Fashion star Harold Amenyah on the VGMA22 red carpet.
9. Representing made in Ghana, Okyeame Kwame “over we” on the red carpet.
10. The multiple award-winning gospel singer, Celestine Donkor on the VGMA22 red carpet.
Read More News HERE.